2019002.00 Moriah CSD Plumbing Rebid - #598669
Bid Date6/9/21 3:30 pm
Company & Contacts
Synthesis Architects, LLP
Synthesis Architects, LLP SRanze@synthesisllp.com
39 Viking Lane (Main Building) & 44 Viking Lane (Bus Garage)., Port Henry, NY 12974
INVITATION TO BID:The Moriah Central School District, hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”, will be accepting sealed bids to furnish labor and materials for the following contracts:
- Plumbing Construction
Bids have already been received for General construction, Mechanical Construction, Electrical Construction and Food Service Equipment. A full set of construction drawings are available upon request.
Sealed bids shall be received for the Moriah Central School District Main Building Additions and Renovations (SED #15-09-01-04-0-008-016) located at 39 Viking Lane, Port Henry, NY 12974 and Bus Garage Alterations (SED #15-09-01-04-5-007-006) located at 44 Viking Lane, Port Henry, NY 12974. Work involves, but is not limited to alterations, minor additions and site work.
The successful bidders for contracts noted above will be entering into separate prime contracts. Sealed bids for this contract will be received until 3:30pm on Wednesday June 9, 2021 prevailing time. Bids are to be delivered to the following mailing address Attn: Erin Gilbo, Business Manager, 39 Viking Lane, Port Henry, NY 12974, phone (518) 546-3301; or delivered in person to Attn: Erin Gilbo, Business Manager, 39 Viking Lane, Port Henry, NY 12974. Shortly thereafter, bids shall be opened and read aloud.Live streaming of the Bid Opening is available using the following link:
- Meeting ID: 912 1019 8284
- Passcode: 105954
A tour of the site can be arranged by contacting the Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds, Joe Kazlo, at 802.233.6405. Bidding contractors are strongly encouraged to take a tour of the site and facilities.
There is a short period of time from the date of issue to the bid date. Pricing for all bids should be started immediately upon receipt of documents.
OBTAINING CONTRACT DOCUMENTS:
- Electronic download is available online with a non-refundable payment in the amount of Twenty Five Dollars ($25.00) for each download request.
- To download this project, log in or create a user account on the left side of the page. Once logged in, click the download button at the top of the page.
- Hard copies are available with a refundable payment by check only in the amount of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) for each set, made payable to “Camelot Print & Copy Centers”. A fully refundable payment will be granted to Plan Holders who return their Bidding Requirements and Contract Documents complete and in good, unmarked condition to Camelot Print & Copy Centers, 630 Columbia Street Extension, Latham, New York 12110; Phone: 518.435.9696 within ten (10) days following the bid opening.
- Fee for hard copy does not include shipping. If shipping is required, please provide a shipping account number
Questions must be made in writing using the provided RFI form, included in the specifications, and shall be addressed to Synthesis Architects contact: SRanze@synthesisllp.com. Verbal questions will not be entertained.